Relocate to Indian Lake
Realtor, Banks, Hardware Store, Groceries can be found on our Business Page (http://indian-lake.com/businesses.php)
Employment: Adirondack Teleworks (www.AdirondackTeleworks.com)
Town Of Indian Lake (http://townofindianlake.org/content)
• Zoning (http://townofindianlake.org/content/Departments/View/3)
• Dog or Marriage Licenses (http://townofindianlake.org/content/PermitsFormsLicenses)
• Boards and Committees (http://townofindianlake.org/content/Boards)
• Fishing and Hunting license may be obtained at the Town Offices (http://townofindianlake.org) or the Chamber Offices (http://www.indian-lake.com)
School: Indian Lake Central School (http://www.ilcsd.org)
Churches (click "Churches")
Library (www.indianlakelibrary.wordpress.com/) -- the Library and Chamber have free Wi-Fi
Short term stays (http://indian-lake.com/accommodations.php)
We hope you will consider Indian Lake as a place to call home, if you have any questions please contact us at 800/328-5253 or email@example.com
Check out The Adirondack Good Life
Adirondack Architectural Heritage is looking for a Program Directors. Click here for full details. Application deadline is Monday, October 17, 2016.
Adirondack Museum in Blue Mountain Lake, NY has full-time, year-round and part-time, seasonal employment opportunities. Check them out at: http://www.adkmuseum.org/about_us/employment/
Adirondack Musuem has seasonal position openings, including:
- Cafe Manager (weekends and occasional evening work required)
- Assistant Cafe Manager (weekends required)
- Cafe Assistants (weekends required)
- Education Assistants (weekends required)
- Grounds Assistant (Saturdays required; 3 days/week)
- Store Sales Associate (weekends required)
- Marketing Distribution Representative (flexible)
Contact Colleen Sage, Human Resources Manager at 518-352-7311 ext. 176
Adventure Sports Rafting Company in Indian Lake, NY is offering a White Water Raft Guide Training Course for the purpose of hiring guides. Looking for a thrilling, fun and adventurous outdoor activity you can enjoy doing and make money at the same time?
Become a NYS Certified White Water Raft Guide of the Upper Hudson River Gorge! For more information, call 518-648-5812.
Barton International is a well established corporation that has been offering excellent starting wages and a competitive benefits package for more than a century. Temporary employees may be offered a regular full-time position (with benefits) based on safety, job performance and attendance.
Once hired as a regular full-time employee, the ability to enroll in our comprehensive benefits package will be available. Growth opportunities are available to those who are interested in learning additional jobs. On-the-job training is available for every position!
Our comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage, Dental, Vision, 401(K) with Company Match, Life Insurance, Vacation, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and more!!
Entry Level Operator Qualifications Include:
• High school diploma or GED
• Industrial experience
• Willingness to work rotating shifts (am and pm)
• A positive safety record
Complete an application online at: https://barton.applicantpro.com/jobs/ OR In person at: 145 Hudson River Plant Road, North River, NY
Please tell these establishments that you found their job opportunity at the Indian Lake Chamber.